Saturday, January 07, 2006

At home and loving it

I am at home!! I love being here every day with Maddy. I wake up when she wakes up and then we hang out all day. She is a slightly demanding baby so I don't get much done around here much to the consternation of my husband but it is so great to be the one taking care of her. I have been on a downward spiral of motivation since I left my job at the beginning of December. I have not done much since as far as scrapbooking. However, I am going to have an Open House at my apartment complex on the 21st and I hope that it is a big sucess. Success meaning some orders, a few booking for partys and at least 10 gals to sign up for my monthly workshops starting in February. Please bless!!

Here is one way cute thing I managed to complete right before Christmas:


It's called Snowman Soup. It was inexpensive and I used the stamp from the Frosty Friends set.

I have also created a website for my business which I am including in my Links section but can be found at:

www.geocities.com/scrappywheels

It's got all my information, including important dates like the upcoming Open House and Workshops. I'm planning on including pictures of the things we'll be doing in the workshops so that the people that come will have a visual of the thing to be made to get them excited.

No comments: