Tuesday, January 31, 2006

February Workshop - Stamped Candles


Stamped Candles!

So much fun and so easy to do. I did this candle last night as the display sample to use on Feb. 21st. I am also going to experiment using an embossed image on a darker-color wax candle. My fear is that while these cute, simple stamped images do well on lighter colors, they would lost or too light for darker colors, like red or green. However, with embossing it might be different. The only thing that might ruin it would be that the embossing powder would melt again after trying to apply it to the candle with your heat tool. We'll see and I'll update my progress here.

2 comments:

Lady Bills said...

dude i didn't see that you had started writing on here again!

yipppeee! keep going!

Lady Bills said...

never mind-- i take that back. i just looked at the date of your last post-- yeah that would be 2006! not 2008-- which is the year we are currently in!

DUDE post already!