Friday, January 20, 2006

Spring Idea Book Open House

Tomorrow is my big day! My very first Gathering done by myself! I hope to heaven that this is a larger party than my Jumpstart, ie more than just my family show up. I am determined to have fun otherwise I would have wasted all the time and effort into getting ready for it. I also hope that if nothing else, that people will want to book a party from me. We'll see. Like a blessing from heaven, I received an email from my 4th upline this morning that had this fabulous Idea Book walkthrough that is perfect for my Gathering tomorrow. I also have almost all of my display boards and items done for the thing too. I'll have to scan the take-out box I'm going to do - soooo cute! Below however is the tag that we will be doing tomorrow. Pretty cute if I say so myself.


So here's to luck and hoping that everything works out, at least somewhat, like I plan.

No comments: